Vectorworks 3D Modelling Course Agenda
This course is suitable for those who have been using Vectorworks for a while and never dared to venture into the third dimension. As with the Foundation course, it is not limited to any specific design discipline, but looks at the fundamentals of drawing in 3D whether that be a pergola, a tensile fabric structure or piece of furniture.
Learn how to:
- Understand working planes (they are really not that scary)
- Create Extrudes and Sweeps in a multitude of forms
- Use the Taper Face and Deform tools to create just about anything
- Model with the interactive Push/Pull and automatic plane detection functionality
- Create detail with Fillet and Chamfer tools
- Face NURBS modelling without fear, to create more fluid, organic shapes
- Simple overview of Hybrid (2D/3D tools)
Find out which tools already draw in 3D without you knowing it, and find out how to model those extra things you need for your design. We will also look at a basic introduction to rendering 3D drawings (without the use of Renderworks). (Garden Designers and Architects please note that this course does not cover site modelling as there is just too much to cover in one day in a group session).
Course includes training manual, tea, coffee and lunch. Student rates are available
Register for the Move to 3D Course